Step Up 4 Good is back again this year and its even bigger and better!
Connect Charity are delivering the family focussed fun-run on behalf of the Greenham Trust and The Good Exchange. The course includes a mini-mile, 3k, 5k and 10k route that stretches out across the Common.
The Good Exchange is a funding platform that has been developed to bring together funders and fundraisers for good causes. The Step Up 4 Good challenge encourages runners to take part and raise valuable funds through sponsorship for their favourite cause which can be found on The Good Exchange.
Races are available for all ages and abilities. There will be chip timing set up for all competitors and results are published online.
Awards and Prizes can be won by the first three male and female runners! All finishers will receive medals and t-shirts.
Date: Sunday 15th October 2017
Time: 10am – 2pm
Location: Greenham Business Park and Greenham Common
• Mini Mile for younger children and families
• 3K Fun Run for older children and families
• 5K for runners aged 12 and over10K start
• 10K for runners aged 15 and over
• Recorded official times
• Step Up 4 Good Medals & T-Shirts for every competitor
• Prizes to win on the day
• Trophies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners
Simply sign up today and #getinvolved with the #StepUp4Good